www.lockergnome.com Even if you’re sitting on your butt all day, blogging can be a pretty mentally — and even physically — exhausting process. Aside from the usual “make sure to take breaks” advice, how else can you avoid fatigue when blogging or spending ridiculous amounts of time on your computer? You can watch the entire live TLDR episode here: www.youtube.com www.lockergnome.com profiles.google.com twitter.com www.facebook.com
Hone your blogging voice, find your true audience, and develop the strong community of readers you’ve always hoped for.
Each day’s chapter of 31 Days to Mojo gives you insight into the strategies and mindset that humorist Bryan Allain has used to develop a strong following for his own blog and provides you with an action item to work on for quick wins and long-term growth.
Topics covered in the book include:
- Focusing one or all of the 3 Core Elements of your blog
- How anyone can add more humor to their writing.
- The secret to getting a ‘YES’ to your guest post request.
- How Cheater Posts can keep you from burning out as a blogger.
- Why people aren’t commenting on your blog posts and how to compel them to do so.
- The trick to using your older content to help generate new ideas.
- How blogging for 30 minutes a day can get you 6-pack abs, whiter teeth, and healthier hair. (I’m kidding…please don’t sue me for false advertising.)
…and many more.
In addition to the blogging knowledge, you’ll also get a steady dose of the humor and nonsense that has made Bryan’s blog a favorite among people who like to spit out mouthfuls of coffee while laughing, at no extra cost to you!
This will be the funniest book on blogging you’ll ever read. At least until Jerry Seinfeld and Louis CK co-write one of their own.
If you’re frustrated because it feels like you’re no closer to achieving your blogging goals than you were 3 months ago, the principles and strategies in 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo will help you make progress like never before from Day 1.
It’s time to focus your content and your voice on the things that move you. It’s time to extend the reach of your blog. It’s time to build a strong community with readers who resonate with you and your message.
It’s time to find your blogging Mojo.