Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google search result pages.
Check out the cute video below that basically gives an animated (no sound) explanation of how it works:
The Grantspro program supports nonprofits that can effectively demonstrate how they can make the world a better place with additional advertising budget. Grantees are selected to join based on specific criteria and can receive up to $40,000 per month in in-kind advertising to impact their nonprofit and support additional programs or services.
To be eligible to apply, current Ad Grantees must meet the following criteria:
- Have conversion tracking installed. The conversion goal must be tracking a substantial action (i.e. newsletter or volunteer sign-up) and must have received at least one conversion.
- Have hit their monthly budget cap (at least $9900) for at least two months over the last six months.
- Have maintained an average level CTR of 1% or higher over the past 6 month period.
- Have an authorized representative manage the account on a bi-weekly basis.
- Complete surveys and agree to share impact or conversion data.